The 12 Pillars of Our FaithLiving Faith Church is founded upon twelve core emphases Viz:
- FAITH (1 JOHN 5:4; EPH. 6:16)For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
- THE WORD (JOHN 1:1-12; HEB. 1:3)Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power,…
- SIGNS AND WONDERS (PS. 82:5-7; JOHN 3:8)The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof;… so is every one that is born of the Spirit. [John 3:8]
- THE HOLY SPIRIT (ACTS 1:1-8; ISAIAH 10:27). . . and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.[Isaiah 10:27]
- PROSPERITY (3 JOHN 2; PS. 35:27; ZECH. 1:17)Cry yet, saying, Thus saith the Lord of hosts; My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad; [Zech. 1:17]
- PRAYER (1 JOHN 5:14)And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: [1 John 5:14].
- HEALING (Isaiah 53:3-4; Jer. 8:22; Matt. 8:17)That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses. [Matt. 8:17]
- WISDOM (Prov. 24:3-4, Isaiah 33:6)And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation:… [Isaiah 33:6]
- SUCCESS (Joshua 1:8-10)
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate on it day and. . . [Joshua 1:8-10]
- VISION (Prov. 29:18, Jer. 29:11)
Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he. [Prov/29:18]
- CONSECRATION (Hebrews12:14; 2 Tim. 2:19)The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. [2 Tim. 2:19]
- PRAISE (2 Chro. 20:20-22; Ps. 67:1-7; 149:1-9)[2 Chro. 20:20]